Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know that I haven't posted for Wordless Wednesday in a while, and I won't even give you an excuse!!  I just have not had time!!

But today, I wanted to share something that happened about a month ago.

Paige fell off of her scooter and this is the price that she paid.



We immediately called our dentist, Byron Aden, and he made a special trip into his office on a Saturday to take a look.  Paige and Marshall were happily watching television on the screen above Paige while Dr. Aden checked her tooth to determine the extent of the damage.


Luckily, later that week, Dr. Aden was able to repair her tooth.  Just a filling, and since she had discoloration on the tooth next to the one that was broken, he fixed that too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails