So...where have I been?? Soccer has started with Paige, so now I'm balancing just a little more than usual!
But, I have other exciting news!!
I'm a new Independent Representative for Signature Homestyles!! Isn't that exciting? Have you ever seen their products? I LOVE THEM!!! Here's my website.
So tomorrow night is my Grand Opening. Anybody wanna come? I'm also booking parties right now. So, if you're interested in having a "catalog" party (if you're not local to the area), just drop me an email. I'd love to be your representative!!
Oh, and don't let me forget...it was SO EASY to sign up!! I opted to pay for my awesome kit at once, but the company offers a quick start program - where you only pay $25.00 to begin!! Your showcase will ship and violia!! You're a business owner!
Wish me luck tomorrow night!! I need everyone's prayers and support to get this off the ground!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment