OUCH!!! Last Thursday, I started having a "stinging, burning, stabbing" sensation in my (dominant by the way) right hand & wrist. Never tingling...like I had when I was pregnant with Marshall and felt a little carpal tunnel...this was PAIN!!
So, I tried to tough it out...thinking that it would subside and wouldn't be a big deal. By the end of the day Friday, I was learning to move the mouse with my left hand because the pain was so terribly bad.
We actually just paid of the hospital from when we lost the baby a year ago. No way was I going in over the weekend. So yesterday, I called my VERY understanding (and wonderful - no, I don't think she reads my blog, that is just how I really feel!!) boss. I explained that the pain that started on Thursday had actually gotten to the point that I couldn't use my hand...at all!!
This morning, I had to take Paige to the orthodontist because we're getting ready for the dreaded braces. I had made an appointment to see my doctor at 1:40 so I ran her up, we did our thing (she goes back May 24th to get everything started), ran her back to school, then went back to Cape to see the doc. Well, I really can't say what actually happened to start this pain. But he said that I've done something to get it all inflamed and swollen...so now, I'm in a wrist brace and meds!!
This seems to be the way things are going for us lately!! I'm hoping to get my Wordless Wednesday post together this week...I have something very special to share!
Hugs all...Melody
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment