Last week, I received a package via my FedEx guy (that probably thinks I'm the mail order queen!).
In it? A coupon for a FREE package of Pillsbury pizza crust, 4 pizza slice shaped plates, and the Hasbro game Pictureka!
There's so much to be said for family time. Our kids run the show. With the price of some of the local family entertainment, this was a wonderful welcome to our front door!
Pizza night for our family is usually a no-fuss night, perhaps one where we are implementing our Bible Study Family Night for the week, and we eat off of the dreaded paper dinnerware! It was wonderful to have our favorite thin crust pizza baked in our oven!
There's more to love about family pizza night at the Bradley house than just eating the pizza...Paige and Marshall are my little chefs, and just love to put the pepperoni slices on for themselves. I try to let them, but sometimes, I'd love to have the pepperoni equally spread across the WHOLE pie, not just on the "Pepperoni Man's" hair!!
You can print a $.40/2 coupon for Pillsbury Pizza Crust HERE.
Now, I have your opportunity to win the same package that I received from Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark!
Methods of Entry
Every reader has 4 ways to enter (#1 is REQUIRED for a valid entry in this contest), make sure you leave (1) comment for (each) way you enter this giveaway!
- Sign-up as a follower on the *NEW* blog HERE and leave a comment on this post.
- Leave a comment #1: Did you have memories of Family Pizza Night when you were young? Did your brother burn his mouth on the pizza straight from the oven? Did you play your favorite board game after dinner?
- Leave a comment #2: What do you do at your house now to make Family Pizza Night special? Or is it just a no fuss supper after a long day working in the yard? Tell me about it!! Do you have a favorite topping?
- Leave a comment #3: Interview one of YOUR kiddos, and tell me just how excited THEY are when you tell them its Family Pizza Night!!!
And, visit Hasbro's Family Game Night for more ideas about fun family time!
*******Please make sure you leave your email address for notification!!!!*******
This contest will begin today, May 21, 2010 and run until 11:59 pm Central time, May 31, 2010. The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be notified on June 1, 2010 by me via email and posted as a winner on this blog. After confirmation of the offer and a valid mailing address is received, I will ship the product directly. Thanks again to Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark for this great giveaway! Good Luck!!!
Affiliate Post
I am now a follower of your new blog!!! how exciting!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE Pizza night at our house. My kids LOVE homemade pizza. I cook pork sausage and crumble it. We have sausage with sweet banana peppers and of course all time fav, cheese pizza!
ReplyDeleteFollowing your new site.
ReplyDeleteaj270750@gmail.com
We did pizza alot because it was easy. Board games took place on weekends most of the time.
ReplyDeleteaj270750@gmail.com
We dont really do anything special, its just dinner for one really busy day or not so busy day. And we all love cheese pizza.
ReplyDeleteaj270750@gmail.com
The reason everybody like to make pizza in our house(including kids) is because "its fun"!
ReplyDeleteaj270750@gmail.com